Foreign Corporation or LLC Qualification

Do you know the difference between a "domestic" and "foreign" designation? Your company is considered a domestic entity only in the state in which it was formed. All other states consider your company a "foreign" entity. Therefore, to do business in those other states, you must file a Certificate of Authority. That's important. Without the proper foreign qualification, you could lose access to that state's judicial system or even be hit with fines, back taxes and penalties.

In fact, corporations and LLCs are subject to taxes and annual report fees in both the state of formation and any states where they are qualified to do business as a foreign entity. Most states also require corporations and LLCs to have a registered agent in each state where the company is qualified.

Need a Foreign Qualification (Certificate of Authority)? We've got you covered.

We prepare and file qualifications for a foreign corporation or LLC, plus we provide registered agent services in all 50 states.

With our Foreign Qualification Package we will:

We'll get it done — fast!

Ready to get started? Call 800.441.5940 or Chat Now.